2 and 30 MINUTES ON HOLDDD!!!!!

mzcookiiebee520

I have been holding for 1:50. Around 1:30 the hold music just stopped, I don't want to hang up but am afraid that I am no longer actually holding. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yep, 1 hour and 35 minutes the music disappeared. Kept holding on but after another 15 minutes was disconnected.

Sheesh.

I called and called. Finally got through about 1:20 pm. I was on hold for over 1 1/2 hours, then the music stopped. After another 10 minutes, I hung up. Waited 10 minutes and called back. This time when I got through, I pushed the prompt for a new booking (last time I pushed for an existing booking) and got a person after 5 minutes. The rep confirmed that was the reason I was put ahead.

I was able to change my booking to include the Kids Sail Free along with the Ultimate Beverage Package and get a savings of $449. I'm happy.:D

Starting to wonder if calling today is worth it

Oh yeah, worth it! My TA was on hold for more than two hours. Got us a rate adjustment of just under $900 for our quad balcony on our 8/28/16 Alaska cruise. Got to keep UBP and my AARP discount! He was able to adjust three other cabins in my group as well!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Oh yeah, worth it! My TA was on hold for more than two hours. Got us a rate adjustment of just under $900 for our quad balcony on our 8/28/16 Alaska cruise. Got to keep UBP and my AARP discount! He was able to adjust three other cabins in my group as well!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Wowwww! That's a great deal. Sadly I didn't use a TA, I should have 😢

So after 4 hours of holding I still didn't get through to anyone. I remembered I get a lot of emails from NCL and there is always a number at the top with an extension so I called and no one answered, but I got a call back almost immediately! I am now a happy cruiser with a $2000 discount and the UBP!!!!! Yayy!!! 😀😀😀