When to book Excursions Online

gquest

Hello Everyone,

Now that we can book our excursions online, in advance of our sail date, does anyone have any recommendations on approximately how far in advance I should book a tour. I am concerned that the popular tours will sell out fast, I am just not sure how fast. My cruise is on March 4, 2006 (Carnival Liberty) and I want to book the Bio-Bay excusion in Puerto Rico. The website says space is limited. Any thoughts? Thanks :) .

Once you are within 180 days you can purchase excursions. The bad news is not all the ones listed on Carnival site can be purchased in advance. We have been able to book our for two of our stops. If it is say it has limited space and it is an excursion that you really want to do, I would go ahead and book it now. I don't think most will sell out in advance, but you are better safe than sorry.

Also, sometimes there are 2 Carnival ships in at the same time, and one ship will be getting the afternoon excursions and the other the morning.

We're going on the America's Cup (also a limited one) on St. Maarten so booked as soon as the site said 'add excursions' not just 'view'. But then decided to take the island tour also- but it was only available in the morning. So I called the excursion desk and that's when I found out that the Glory had morning excurions the other ship gets the afternoon. So we're booking privately for the afternoon.

My cruise is on March 4, 2006 (Carnival Liberty) and I want to book the Bio-Bay excusion in Puerto Rico. The website says space is limited. Any thoughts? Thanks :) .

You might want to check with the Carnival shore excursion dept. Im going on Liberty in December and none of excursions for San Juan have been available for booking as of yet. I think someone from our roll call were told that we would have to wait until we board the ship to book San Juan excursions. So I would just keep checking.

Archived