Drinks package - upgrade

Dan1113

A couple friends have booked on a cruise with us and they have gotten the basic drinks package included as part of the booking offer. One of them is keen on upgrading to premium. Is that something he can do, simply by paying the difference between the normal basic and premium price, or would they charge the full amount for premium? Can he get this done before he goes onboard?

Edited by Dan1113

Hi Dan,we have booked on Anthem and the price included the basic drinks package. Wife spoke with them the other day and they said upgrade is possible. Not done it yet though, so not sure if will just pay the difference in package prices - which is what i would expect.

According to what I have been told with the all inclusive package you can only do the upgrade on board. It can be done at any bar and you simply pay the difference in package price. This is what I intend doing so I hope that information is correct.

John

Royal told me that one can do it, if the other feels there is no benefit to upgrading they just stick with the package given at the time of booking. The upgrade may be done at any time during the cruise as long as there are four days remaining. Depending on when you board you might feel it is not worth it on the first day.

John