Arriving back into Miami on April 26th, catching a marlins game, where to put luggage

yamsi12

Getting back at 8am on the 26th. Im a baseball fan and would love to see the Marlins new ballpark. Game is at 1:10 pm. Our flight leaves Fort Lauderdale at 6pm that night. Any suggestions on where to stash our luggage short of renting a car (which I'll probably have to do. Id ask the hotel we stayed at the night before departure but I don't think they would do it a week after we left.

Carnival used to have a program called luggage express. Where, for a fee and your flight information, Carnival would take care of your checked bags, get them to the airport and on the correct flight. You will not see your bags again until you arrive at baggage claim in your home airport. We used the service in Seattle coming back from an Alaskan cruise. Call your PVP to see if they provide this service in Miami. If they say no, ask again on the ship. Historically I have found that Carnival PVPs are not as well informed about small details. You could always ask your pre cruise hotel if they would watch your bags for a few hours. Ask in person at the front desk. It is much more difficult to say "no" to someone when they are standing right in front of you. It's easier to say no on the phone and super easy to say "no" in an email. Good Luck.

I'd just bring them to the ballpark. Given the lack of fans, you can probably just stash your bags in the seats around you....

Actually we have done the same thing the last 2 years we have gone on our cruises out of Miami. It has worked out for us that the Marlins have had home games both times. They have fireworks on Friday home games and the park was full both times. We left our luggage in the car. They have parking garages directly next to the ballpark and have plenty of security

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app