Carnival Pride Excursions

Astronomer

My wife and I usually like to play things as they come. When we go somewhere we don’t plan out every moment. So we limited ourselves to 2 excursions, one each for our trip next year.

I hope we did good.

She wanted to do the Dolphin swim thing in Puerto Vallarta, I realize that some wont think this kosher, but that trip is constantly filled to capacity and she really wants to do that. So 10 months out we have that booked.

After reading countless reviews I decided to book Randi’s Happy Horses in Mazatlan. I have yet to see a negative comment about that one.

If anyone has any comments on these excursions I would love to hear about your experience.

It sounds like you have researched happy horses, so I won't go into detail. We rode with Randi last April and had a great time. My two boys (was age 6 & 7 then) loved the whole adventure. It's a great time for everyone (single, family, no kids etc...)

Let me know if you have specific questions :)

Archived