Breeze and Magic swap

Mizzouaholic

How about moving the Magic to Long Beach for us west coasters?!

very, very unlikely. west coast couldn't fill up splendor and they had to send it all the way around south america for more lucrative markets. i don't see another big ship on the west coast any time soon.

How about moving the Magic to Long Beach for us west coasters?!

that would be a nightmare. We just got off the Miaracle from Hawaii and it was awful getting our luggage. And we where lucky we had fttf getting on. there is no way they could handle a ship that size.

To tell you the truth, these are exactly my thoughts. Magic ending up un Port Everglades or Port Canaveral after her refurb somewhere in May 2016.

Agreed. Sailed on the Magic twice in last two years. She's in excellent shape, doesn't look like she need a a refurb although we really missed Guy's. Hate to see the 2.0 upgrade because then they lose the live orchestra. What a joy to see the live band two weeks ago. Those LED screen shows are pitiful.

Agreed. Sailed on the Magic twice in last two years. She's in excellent shape, doesn't look like she need a a refurb although we really missed Guy's. Hate to see the 2.0 upgrade because then they lose the live orchestra. What a joy to see the live band two weeks ago. Those LED screen shows are pitiful.

Now I'm thinking that she might also end up in San Juan after a nice refurb next year.