Magic deck 12 Spa Rooms

CalCruzers

Not yet, but I just booked 12014 for NYE cruise so let me know how you like it. We did the Dream Cloud 9 spa balcony a year ago and loved being on the spa deck. On the Dream we were on the same floor with the main part of the spa and used the facilities frequently. I even found a hidden door into the spa at the end of our hallway. I hope it's that easy on the Magic. DW used the showers in the spa guest only locker room rather than the shower in the cabin. I understand (never saw it) it was huge with multi shower heads.

We sailed in a spa cabin in March, 2013. We loved the easy access to the spa, but I really didn't notice much difference in the room. I know we had upgraded soaps and things, but I didn't notice much of a difference. There was no shade on the balcony and people above could look down and see me reading, but that didn't bother me. It was a long walk to everything but the spa, as we most of what we liked to do was aft. Our last cruise on the Magic we just got a regular balcony and added the spa package for the week, but I am glad we tried it.

We have stayed on both the 11th and 12th deck of spa cabins. We preferred the 11th as the 12th has no overhang for cover over balcony. We liked the Non-Smoking of the deck and liked the spa package. If the rate is $250 less than the spa package they charge, it's well worth the money. We utilized the spa, so we felt it was worth it.

I've stayed in an inside spa and have a balcony booked for 11 days from now. They aren't much more than regular cabins and the spa is great. Of course they are on the extreme front and top of the ship so you do have to walk a little more.

The Captain's Kitchen and Camp Ocean are on deck 11 and by the spa cabins.

We leave Feb 23rd out of Galveston on the Magic ,anybody ever stay on deck 12 the spa rooms? Any comments would be welcome.

I would love to hear your impressions when you get back :D

My DW and I will be in 12001 on the March 29th sailing (1st time in a spa cabin)

Also on Spa deck (12) for March 29.

It tends to be pretty quiet up there, which is why I did it. The spa benefits are also pretty nice since we've done this itinerary so many times. I will be utilizing the benefit on this trip, as will daughter.

Booked a Spa balcony on the Valor a few years back and while there were no spa benefits, it was the location that sold it for me.

I thank you all for your replies. We had a cove balcony but got the upgrade to spa balcony :Don deck 12 for $99 so I took it. We thought the cove might be a little confining and we like to be up high, we will see if the gamble pays off.

Very nice! Enjoy your trip :)

I thank you all for your replies. We had a cove balcony but got the upgrade to spa balcony :Don deck 12 for $99 so I took it. We thought the cove might be a little confining and we like to be up high, we will see if the gamble pays off.

I think you made the correct choice. When we traveled on the Dream our friends had a cove. It was a nice cabin and being close to the water line had some benefits. He smoked so Spa deck wasn't a choice for them. I found the cove a little claustrophobic.

I have heard people comment on no overhang, but ours had some overhang. So most of the time there was shade over about half the balcony. As for people looking down on you, that didn't happen very often.

Mostly at sail away we could hear people talking just above us. But it didn't last very long and if they looked down about all the could see was from my knees down if I had my feet up on the railing. I did figure out if we had moved two cabins toward bow then there is a glass wall above and no way anybody could look down on you.

You will love the spa balcony cabin.