Carnival Splendor May 24, 2015 NYC to San Juan

aj1982

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just booked yesterday! Are we the only gays on this trip?!

No, you're not! :) Just booked this week, think I may have gotten the last balcony cabin on the ship, and it's a spa cabin too. Traveling solo.

There must be more, it's out of NYC! Don't worry, we'll find them haha

Out of NYC...AND sailing to Puerto Rico! There will be more for sure!

• 3 weeks later...
No, you're not! :) Just booked this week, think I may have gotten the last balcony cabin on the ship, and it's a spa cabin too. Traveling solo.

Out of NYC...AND sailing to Puerto Rico! There will be more for sure!

Yay, another, that is good! Sounds like a nice room too, lucky!

Yay, another, that is good! Sounds like a nice room too, lucky!

VERY lucky! Had a spa balcony on Breeze in March and loved it - I think the spa on Breeze was a little more elaborate than on Splendor but can't tell for sure, and both have the same facilities anyway.

Btw, is everything in the Splendor spa coed (other than the locker rooms of course lol) - I see there's a sauna in the locker room, anyone know if there's steam too?

I'm guessing there will be plenty of family on this trip.

VERY lucky! Had a spa balcony on Breeze in March and loved it - I think the spa on Breeze was a little more elaborate than on Splendor but can't tell for sure, and both have the same facilities anyway.

Btw, is everything in the Splendor spa coed (other than the locker rooms of course lol) - I see there's a sauna in the locker room, anyone know if there's steam too?

I'm guessing there will be plenty of family on this trip.

I've been on this ship and it has both a sauna and steam room. Not co-ed for these if that's what you mean! I'm not sure about the spa overall, didn't use that.

I've been on this ship and it has both a sauna and steam room. Not co-ed for these if that's what you mean! I'm not sure about the spa overall, didn't use that.

On Breeze, there was a sauna in the "free" locker room, but all of the steam rooms were in the part of the spa that you had to pay to use. Looks like the "pay" spa on Splendor has those too but I was wondering if there were men only/women only sauna/steam here. You answered my question.

Thanks for the info.