Just booked Western itinerary on Getaway in June/2016 - Excursion suggestions?

captcruiser

Hello all, we just booked a Western seven day on Getaway in June/2016. Have sailed Royal and Disney before, but this is our first trip on NCL. We took advantage of the free UBP promotion so drinks on the house will be nice. :)

We will be stopping in Roatan, Cozumel, Costa Maya, an Harvest Caye. We have daughters age 7 and 11 at time of sailing. Looking into Playa Mia day pass in Coz, but any suggestions for the other ports without breaking the bank? Am I correct in thinking that Harvest Caye will be similar to Great Stirrup/Labadee/Coco in so far as having an included buffet and free beach?

The most up to date menus for O'Sheehan's I can find are two years old. Are these still current? I kind of hope they are as they look good. How does service and food compare to DCL and RCI? We aren't planning any signature dining reservations. How does the food in complimentary dining rooms measure up? Flamingo's looks interesting. I'm looking forward to trying Garden Café. We much prefer Cabanas on DCL to WJ on RCI so want to see how Garden Café stacks up.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks! This ship looks GREAT so we are really looking forward to it.

We will be stopping in Roatan, Cozumel, Costa Maya, an Harvest Caye. We have daughters age 7 and 11 at time of sailing. Looking into Playa Mia day pass in Coz, but any suggestions for the other ports without breaking the bank? Am I correct in thinking that Harvest Caye will be similar to Great Stirrup/Labadee/Coco in so far as having an included buffet and free beach?

We did the Western route October 2013 and our kids were 7 and 11 at the time. I HIGHLY recommend Little French Key in Roatan. It was amazing and our kids still talk about it almost every day. We did Paradise Beach in Cozumel and they also had an absolute blast on the water inflatables for a very reasonable cost. Costa Maya was basically shopping for us (we were only in port until 2:00) and we didn't go to Harvest Caye but did visit Belize. We took a private excursion and snorkeled at an Atoll. We just booked the Eastern Caribbean on Getaway for October and both kids were a little sad not to be going back to LFK in Roatan. Happy Planning!!