Bump out cabin on Equinox

swerdjr

Here is a photo from another thread posted on Cruise Critic that excellently shows why the bump out (a/k/a angle of the hump) cabins on S class have a larger veranda. Click on the photo to go to the original post which has other photos of the hump area of the ships:

znsac8.jpg

Can someone tell me about the privacy issues on the S ships cabin larger balconies?

Since they are slanted, I'm wondering how much privacy one has when sitting out on these balconies.

Thanks

The last couple of feet by the railing, especially at the deepest side of the veranda, might be easier to see from some cabins. So you might be more visible if you're standing right at the railing. But most of the sitting/lounging area would have as much privacy as any other veranda cabin.

Those on the slant have the best privacy. It is the others that need to not roam out n about in their skivvies :eek:

If you go out to the railing on these balconies and look toward the other cabins, you may see more than you care for. :eek:

These cabins with the slant are deeper and do offer more shade.

Boxerlover2....how was that cabin for noise and foot traffic? Thanks!

I heard some toilet flushing from the deck above but my DH didn't seem to notice it at all. I can't recall hearing foot traffic but the cabin stewards had a closet near by so we heard them in the morning (again, that didn't bother us). This was one of the best cabins we have had on Celebrity and would not hesitate to book it again.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app