Grandeur question

Perry1180

I work for the Baltimore Visitors Center in the Inner Harbor. If you are coming north on Amtrak get off at the BWI Rail Station not the Baltimore City station. There are always taxis outside of the train station to take you to the port and it is about $20, They may charge your extra for the number of pieces of luggage. If your are getting off at the Baltimore City station there are taxis there also about the same price.

If you want to spend time before or after the cruise in Baltimore have the taxi take you to the Inner Harbor and spend some time exploring the city. The Baltimore Visitors Center is open from 10-6 and give you great ideas on where to stay and what to see.

Hi slightly off this topic but could I pick your brains re trains in Baltimore I'm hoping to take the train from bwi to NYC in June post cruise we arrive back on Saturday but want a day to regroup and chill get laundry done etc so have booked a holiday inn out at the airport is there anyone at this station to advise which platform . I know a really random question and no worries if u can't answer

... Was curious and called Royal. The young man who answered said he also worked as a private TA. He explained that as the ship starts to fill up at some point they will shut off early, only have late and my time EVEN THOUGH there are plenty of tables available. As more people book they will open early back up. This may happen a few times from start to finish. What he says they are trying to do is even out the 3 dining options proportionately. If true, I'm sure, as always there is some method to their madness.

I've watched this craziness with our June sailing on the Anthem. I've noticed early classic open up a couple of different times. It's currently waitlisted, as is dynamic (my time). Also encountered it back in Feb, booking our Oct cruise. Early traditional was waitlisted on the website, but the TA we used was able to get it for us. Seems you just have to play their games sometimes.

If you are asking about the BWI Amtrak station, there is only two tracks (platforms). The track on the station side is the Northbound track 99.9% of the time. Very easy...

Thanks [emoji108]