Breeze Spa - steam rooms

Cruising4

Can someone explain to me the other steam rooms? Not the free one attached to the gym but the ones in the spa that require a pass.

Are any of them suitable for relaxing and reading for an extended period of time (like an hour)?

Might treat myself to a spa pass instead of a massage.

Thank you.

We had a spa room on the sunshine last summer. The upstairs spa steam rooms have ceramic "beds" that are heated and facing outside windows overlooking the ocean. The actual steam rooms are probably a little too hot for an hour but I spent time rotating between the traditional steam room and the heated beds. They have water to drink in the room right next door. You could easily spend an hour reading between the steam room and the heated beds.

• 4 months later...

As someone who has never been a spa person, I totally loved these rooms on the Magic. I believe that Breeze's spa is set up the same way as Magic. You can check out my review of Magic's spa here. See post # 18 for pics of 2 of the 4 rooms. 2 of the rooms are hot--too steamy to be able to take pictures. 1 room is between warm & hot (my favorite), and the other room is barely warm--you could spend tons of time in there & still be comfortable.

Can someone explain to me the other steam rooms? Not the free one attached to the gym but the ones in the spa that require a pass.

Are any of them suitable for relaxing and reading for an extended period of time (like an hour)?

Might treat myself to a spa pass instead of a massage.

Thank you.

Yes like the others said but need to add that one of the steam rooms has a lemon grass or menthol type steam in it which really opens the sinuses!! Also

do not forget the Thalssotherapy pool.

Is there a specific order in to which you should use the room? or you just use the one you like the most?

Do they offer some guidance on these room?

They tell you about the rooms, but I like to start in the medium room and then move to the hotter ones and back to the cool and then into the pool and then start all over again - one I spend about 30 minutes in the others less and less time - hot and steamy and wonderful!