Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Please forgive me if I missed it, but does anyone have insight as to whether there will be a second ship wintering in San Juan. There have typically been two ships sailing from San Juan during the winter months (in 2016, it is Adventure and Jewel, previously it was Adventure and Serenade). Will Adventure be the only ship doing southern Caribbean itineraries in the winter of 2017? If not, does anyone have information on the OTHER ship? Thanks!

I believe Jewel will be returning to SJ for the winter.

Please forgive me if I missed it, but does anyone have insight as to whether there will be a second ship wintering in San Juan. There have typically been two ships sailing from San Juan during the winter months (in 2016, it is Adventure and Jewel, previously it was Adventure and Serenade). Will Adventure be the only ship doing southern Caribbean itineraries in the winter of 2017? If not, does anyone have information on the OTHER ship? Thanks!

Adventure is year round for San Juan, but goes into dry dock in October/November. She returns to San Juan on November 19th.

Jewell will go into dry dock prior to being deployed to Europe. Jewel should return to San Juan in October and will be the only ship there for a few weeks prior to Adventure's return, when there should be 2 ships at San Juan for the winter.

Any updates on where Vision will likely be after September 2016?

She is in the MED until late November according to port schedules at the moment.

Last shown booking is at Split, Croatia heading back to Venice for final time and then no sightings after that.

Her last Venice sailing appears to be on the 12th of November from Venice, 13th at Dubrovnik on to Kusadasi, Turkey, returning to Split Croatia on the 18th and then Venice on the 19th of November, 2016.

Hard to find after that. The Splendour ports to Dubai do not report though, if she was to head east.

Edited by MADflyer

Explorer is still on the web site for Australia to Singapore? yet coming to do the Alaska season.....

Vancouver just had Grand Princess arrive yesterday to do 2 --Round Trips to Hawaii!!! Before the Alaska season starts.

GREAT idea to do round trips!! Very appealing RCL??.....:

It appears that Le Havre has finally updated and removed all the double bookings and errors.

Three 'Anthem' of the Seas bookings are standing for the port with movements in the English Channel.

These could be Ovation preview sailings from Southampton prior to her deployment in another region for the summer.

ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISES LTD SEA-INVEST SHIPPING AGENCY ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 9656101 USA 2015 348 41.4 8.8 PCA mar. 19/04/2016 07:00 mar. 19/04/2016 21:00 CHERBOURG ZEEBRUGGE

ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISES LTD SEA-INVEST SHIPPING AGENCY ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 9656101 USA 2015 348 41.4 8.8 PCA jeu. 28/04/2016 07:00 jeu. 28/04/2016 21:00 ST PETER'S SOUTHAMPTON

ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISES LTD SEA-INVEST SHIPPING AGENCY ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 9656101 USA 2015 348 41.4 8.8 PCA dim. 01/05/2016 07:00 lun. 02/05/2016 22:30 BRUGES SOUTHAMPTON

It looks like in 2014, the 2016 Jan - April sailings were open for booking by this time. Any idea when they might be opening the early 2017 sailings?

Some open later this week and next week, depending on destination.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15042681_2016-2017_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Explorer is still on the web site for Australia to Singapore? yet coming to do the Alaska season.....

QUOTE]

That those cruises never went to NA was a big mystery for me.

It will be interesting to see if those sailings hold or if they do move Explorer for a full Alaska season.

I wonder if cancelling cruises is more complicated regionally? Maybe they face stronger consumer protection laws about cancellations in Australia. I would think a lot of space on those sailings was still held by agencies and groups.

Edited by MADflyer

QUOTE]

That those cruises never went to NA was a big mystery for me.

It will be interesting to see if those sailings hold or if they do move Explorer for a full Alaska season.

I wonder if cancelling cruises is more complicated regionally? Maybe they face stronger consumer protection laws about cancellations in Australia. I would think a lot of space on those sailings was still held by agencies and groups.

Good Comments.

It looks they are trying to save the premium fare being paid on the Radiance Trans Pacific and sending Explorer via Asia.

Thanks for the Vision updates.

Pardon If I Am Wrong...But Didn't Royal Say Allure / Harmony Would Be Doing Opposite Eastern / Western Runs Like Oasis And Allure Do Now?

Anyway, Great Find!

I was trying to find the first itinerary after the Ta as I might do a B2B.

Based on that link that Alex included, I think the first trip is to the Western.

I think the prices will be too high for me anyway. First cruise from PE in a new ship may be at a premium.

You never know, we got a shock at the pricing on the Ta

I was trying to find the first itinerary after the Ta as I might do a B2B.

Some of the HM TA Critters are hoping to do a shortie cruise from Miami after HM...we are doing that this year after AL TA. That way we can have a wee bittie caribbean sunshine before we head home :D

Some of the HM TA Critters are hoping to do a shortie cruise from Miami after HM...we are doing that this year after AL TA. That way we can have a wee bittie caribbean sunshine before we head home :D

Have thought about that as well. Have to see what Navigator is doing out of Miami

Sent from my C6903 using Forums mobile app

It appears that Le Havre has finally updated and removed all the double bookings and errors.

Three 'Anthem' of the Seas bookings are standing for the port with movements in the English Channel.

These could be Ovation preview sailings from Southampton prior to her deployment in another region for the summer.

ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISES LTD SEA-INVEST SHIPPING AGENCY ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 9656101 USA 2015 348 41.4 8.8 PCA mar. 19/04/2016 07:00 mar. 19/04/2016 21:00 CHERBOURG ZEEBRUGGE

ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISES LTD SEA-INVEST SHIPPING AGENCY ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 9656101 USA 2015 348 41.4 8.8 PCA jeu. 28/04/2016 07:00 jeu. 28/04/2016 21:00 ST PETER'S SOUTHAMPTON

ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISES LTD SEA-INVEST SHIPPING AGENCY ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 9656101 USA 2015 348 41.4 8.8 PCA dim. 01/05/2016 07:00 lun. 02/05/2016 22:30 BRUGES SOUTHAMPTON

Yeah, I could imagine that Ovation does some short preview sailings from Southampton in Apr/May 2016, and than one Western Europe itinerary to Med (with calling at Le Havre also), and than switching to Far East via Suez Canal from Civitavecchia or Barcelona.

Have thought about that as well. Have to see what Navigator is doing out of Miami

I am guessing we need to wait until April 2nd and see what shows up then ?

I would like to do the NV again, haven't been on her since she was refurbished.

Navigator would be a good choice. We liked the changes after dry dock, especially Sabor. :)

Thanks Karen, she was our first ship in the Caribbean and we have done the Med and a TA on her since then so it would be nice to see how she has changed.

Sabor seems to get a lot of good reviews, I will have a look at their menu, thanks again :D

Thanks Karen, she was our first ship in the Caribbean and we have done the Med and a TA on her since then so it would be nice to see how she has changed.

Sabor seems to get a lot of good reviews, I will have a look at their menu, thanks again :D

I think it will be a lit cheaper than Harmony. We like Voyager class. Been on Adventure 3 times and it was our first cruise.

I think it will be a lit cheaper than Harmony. We like Voyager class. Been on Adventure 3 times and it was our first cruise.

Are there any other ships that might be sailing from Miami in November 2016...any clues or info out there ?