Luggage express and Breeze!

hlb76

Anyone know if its still available? We are hoping it is for us next week. We fly out of FLL and would be so nice not to handle our bags all day long.

i don't know about the breeze but i used luggage express on the glory out of POM jan 24-31. and i also flew out of Ft Lauderdale. it was $20 per person. i did it for the exact same reason i had a 3:10 pm flight and didn't want to get stranded with my luggage and not be able to go through security until 2 hours before the flight.

i can't find my paper work but you could only use it on specific airlines and i flew southwest which was included. also it had to be a later flight i can't remember the time cut off.

it worked out nice. put bags out like everyone else the night before with the luggage tags on it. you get a zone 8 to get off ship. walked off ship walked past the luggage pick up and went to customs. went to the airport at 11:30 walked past the long lines to check in and went right to security line with my pre printed boarding pass that was in my room the night before debarkation. FLL is a horrible airport on saturday when there was 6 ships in miami and 5 in ft lauderdale. got off the plane in baltimore and our bags were there as promised. i would definitely use it again if available.:)

Thanks for your help! Can I ask what number boarding you got? Im a bit nervous about that part.

We have a 5pm flight so not wanting to lug bags. We have a rental so we hope to do a bit of site seeing or just even one last walk on the beach. Will be easier hands free

Thanks for your help! Can I ask what number boarding you got? Im a bit nervous about that part.

We have a 5pm flight so not wanting to lug bags. We have a rental so we hope to do a bit of site seeing or just even one last walk on the beach. Will be easier hands free

with the luggage express you get zone 8 to get off the ship. on the glory i originally had zone 1 with the FTTF but got bumped back to zone 8 with the luggage express. we left our room at 8:30 am and went to lido deck for breakfast and they were calling self assist cruisers to exit the ship. then they called zone 1-8 all at the same time around 9am so i could of gotten off fast but we relaxed and ate breakfast.

How does this work? Pardon my ignorance on this matter but I have never really looked into it before? From reading the previous posts it sounds like Carnival prints your boarding passes and brings them to you?

Can anyone who uses Southwest tell me if they have gotten good boarding numbers? We have always used earlybird when traveling southwest because in FLL it really is worth it because those planes leave full and we like to sit together. For $20 it seems worth it...

Yes.. I'm wondering about boarding numbers as well. I've never done the early bird with southwest but debated this time as i dont have anyone at home to check us in. If we can save the 37.50 and just do the luggage express I would be tickled

Anyone know if its still available? We are hoping it is for us next week. We fly out of FLL and would be so nice not to handle our bags all day long.

We were on the 1/17 sailing and it was still available. Just don't forget to sign up by the deadline because they will not cut you any slack if you forget.

Out of FLL the airlines that participate are AA, Delta, Southwest, US, United, and Jet Blue.

The price is $20pp on top of your normal baggage fees.

It is great because you do not have the hassle of the luggage and when you get to the airport you can proceed straight to security because they will give you your boarding pass on the ship.

You have to be flying out the same day as the ship's arrival back and the flight has to be between 2pm and 11:59pm.

Yes.. I'm wondering about boarding numbers as well. I've never done the early bird with southwest but debated this time as i dont have anyone at home to check us in. If we can save the 37.50 and just do the luggage express I would be tickled

sorry i miss understood your question before. you get the boarding pass with your boarding number on southwest. but i already had paid for the early bird service and received A25. i'm not sure what i would have gotten if i didn't do that. i can tell you that i had an 3:10pm flight and the luggage express went through to carnival at 3:30pm the day before my flight but my wife didn't get checked in until 6pm the day before so not sure what the boarding numbers would have been. i'm guessing mine would have been B something and my wife probably mid C.