What is your favorite thing that's happened on a Carnival Ship?

rocking-m-cruiser

Best thing was winning $1000 on 2c slots. Damn thing dinged for 45 minutes (I wasn't going to touch it.) If the last 7 was red instead of blue I would have won the car.

Winning the hairy man contest. (no hair) But I knew I'd win it with my perfect Tarzan call and secret naughty dance. LOL!

Our last cruise was a back to back on the breeze. We travel with our 1 year old and 4 year old and they were the stars of the ship. Since their birthdays are really close together, both my children celebrated their birthday on the last leg of the cruise. The bartender in the library bar that we went to every night bc it was quite in there, ended up buying them both birthday gifts. She got off the ship the previous day and went shopping for my children. We were blown away by the generosity of this lady. Come to find out her children are around the same age and bdays around the same time. We ended up getting her address and sending her kids presents also. My wife and I still talk to her to this day. She is from Siberia and because of this one great person carnival will get my business every time.

That's wonderful. We have met so many nice people through the years. I love it...things like that make your trip so special..

Edited by rocking-m-cruiser

Well my favorite thing was how we were treated our whole wedding cruise. Even though we were married on an island and not the ship, everyone was ridiculously nice to us all week. Also, on our 2nd part of the b2b (honeymoon) we were sung happy honeymoon three times! that was interesting.