Breeze connecting rooms 9247 and 9251 - previous OP states balconies connect too??

Aviendah

In my search for stateroom photos and descriptions for our friends who are traveling with 3 young children I found this CC post. I already know that the stateroom descriptions do NOT state that the balconies connect for rooms 9247 and 9251. I'm trying to determine if the OP in the following post was confused or if there is some truth to her statement. Kristi, if you're still reading I would love to hear from you! It would be totally awesome if the balconies and rooms both connect though it seems unlikely.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1933060&highlight=9251

We were in cabins 9247 and 9251. The reason I'm throwing that out there is because this is the first inside connecting balconies we've ever had that also had connections on the OUTSIDE, too. The steward opened the balcony right up and we could connect inside and out. It was awesome! We liked this location and really enjoyed the close proximity to Lido.

If they are both balconies, they likely have a partition that can be opened. All you have to do is ask the steward as soon as you embark. OR go to guest services and ask. Someone from both cabins must be present to request this. Go early though, because only so many can be opened for each sailing.

According to this 9247 connects with 9243 and 9251 connects with 9255

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/breeze/breeze.ashx

In my search for stateroom photos and descriptions for our friends who are traveling with 3 young children I found this CC post. I already know that the stateroom descriptions do NOT state that the balconies connect for rooms 9247 and 9251. I'm trying to determine if the OP in the following post was confused or if there is some truth to her statement. Kristi, if you're still reading I would love to hear from you! It would be totally awesome if the balconies and rooms both connect though it seems unlikely.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1933060&highlight=9251

I just watched a video on you tube and they show connecting staterooms and a connecting balcony on the Breeze.

I guess we won't know for sure until we get on board!

Hi Aviendah :)

As a member previously stated, the balcony partition for:

Cabin 9247 opens/connects to cabin 9243

Cabin 9251 opens/connects to cabin 9255

Carnival Breeze deck 9 info located at:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/BR_VistaDeck9.htm

Have a wonderful day!

:)

• 1 month later...

Wanted to provide an update on this balcony question. Yes! The balconies do connect but it's a smaller hatch door that opens on the actual divider. The full divider doesn't open but the hatch door does.

Wanted to provide an update on this balcony question. Yes! The balconies do connect but it's a smaller hatch door that opens on the actual divider. The full divider doesn't open but the hatch door does.

Thanks, did you have to ask for the hatch to be opened by the steward?

I am traveling with my husband and 3 children. I would like to have our cabins connect on the inside and outside.

Actually all balcony dividers can be opened for cleaning. What people are missing is that some dividers can be opened to connect the balconies and some, while they can be opened, Carnival will not open because doing so will block the door to one of the rooms to get out onto the balcony.

So if the rooms connect inside, in all liklihood opening a balcony divider will block one of the doors to the balcony. Hope this helps.