Divina dining times ?

nimiq

Hello all,

Tried to search on MSC website about MDR dining times and could not find anything.

What are the dining times ?

Is it only traditional fix seating or open concept as well ?

If fix seating have you notice many tables for two ?

Thanks

Eric

NCL Getaway March 2015

MSC Divina March 2015

Island Princess Oct2014

Golden Princess & Grand Princess Sep2014

Cunard Queen Elisabeth Jun2014

Golden Princess May2014

Royal Princess Jan 2014

Caribbean Princess Feb 2013

Carnival Liberty Nov2012

Hal Westerdam March2012

Ruby Princess Nov2010

Sapphire Princess Sep2010

Rccl Adventure Of The Seas April 2010

Carnival Miracle Feb2010

Rccl Oassis of the Seas Feb2010

Rccl Majesty of the Seas Nov2009

Rccl Navigator of Seas Sep2009

Hal Westerdam Nov&Dec2008

Caribbean Princess Nov2007

Sea Princess Nov&Dec 2006

Diamond Princess Apr2005

Rccl Navigator Dec2004

NCL SUN Nov2004

Visit of QM2 Oct2004

Carnival Victory Nov2003

Golden Princess Apr2003

Celebrity Mercury Nov2002

Carnival Elation Nov2001

NCL SKY Nov2000

Just returned from a 7 day cruise on Divina. Early dinning was at 5:45 and late was at 8:30. There were definitely tables for two but not sure how many. There was one near our table.

Thank you,

will you give us a little wrap up of your week ? Like what to do or not, what to eat or not :-)

Thanks again

Eric

That is difficult as everyone is different. My Italian husband LOVED the pasta choices in bothe the dining room and the buffet. And I did too. My favourite appetizer was the frito misto -- Fried shrimp, calamari and fish served with a marinara dipping sauce. We only ate fish and pasta in the dining room. The salads were very good and they had olive oil and balsamic vinegar on the table so I used that instead of standard dressings. Soups were a bit hit and miss with some better than others. Desserts were great. I loved the creme caramel, gelato and tiramisu.

In the buffet the selection was amazing. They have a station with a roast such as beef, lamb, Turkey at lunch time. It was all good. Pizza--yes! Salads--you put your own together with all the choices offered. Lots and lots of fresh fruit at lunch and breakfast. Fresh croissants including little brioche and pain au chocolat which I loved. The cheese omelette was hot and tasty for breakfast. There was porridge and museli. The choice was almost overwhelming ! At lunch there was Indian food one day and Thai the next at the ethnic corner?

Re soup: the lentil soup in the buffet was really very good!

And the list goes on. We tried a lot and most of it was very good . I did not get anything that I thought was horrible or nasty! Hope that helps! PS they also had hot dogs, hamburgers and fries which we did not try them.

The coffee in the buffet was the best I have had on a cruise ship . Nice and strong and they offer hot milk so I was able to make a latte.

All the shows! They were quite outstanding. They even did a mini version of La Taviata one afternoon. We enjoyed all the shows very much . And each evening , they teach a different dance in the Piazza del Doge ( I think). Lots of fun! There is a white night where you are supposed to wear white and it ended with a party on the top deck. It was lots of fun. We enjoyed the Balck and White lounge where they had a flower power night and another night a dancing with the

Dancers contest.

My husband did the 4D experience which he seemed to like. We did two ship excursions. One was better than the other ! In St Maarten we took a taxi to Maho beach to watch the big planes land in the afternoon. Quite impressive!

I wanted to do the Italian lessons, the ship tour, and play cards but we did not have time. Our days flew by.

All the shows! They were quite outstanding. They even did a mini version of La Taviata one afternoon. We enjoyed all the shows very much . And each evening , they teach a different dance in the Piazza del Doge ( I think). Lots of fun! There is a white night where you are supposed to wear white and it ended with a party on the top deck. It was lots of fun. We enjoyed the Balck and White lounge where they had a flower power night and another night a dancing with the

Dancers contest.

My husband did the 4D experience which he seemed to like. We did two ship excursions. One was better than the other ! In St Maarten we took a taxi to Maho beach to watch the big planes land in the afternoon. Quite impressive!

I wanted to do the Italian lessons, the ship tour, and play cards but we did not have time. Our days flew by.

Tell me did u buy any vociuchers for the drinks ?

Eric

No. My husband does not drink so not really worth it for us. I did buy a few glasses of wine a la carte at dinner and prices were reasonable. A Couple at our table used them for wine each night. But I do not know anything about them really!