Oasis of the Seas Coastal Kitchen

valcrus

Can you order lunch from a menu in the Coastal Kitchen?

Do they serve complimentary soda, beer and wine during the lunch hours?

I was told that this was stopped in early January, but may have been started again in February.

They have a lunch menu -- a very good one! I believe they're serving off the menu on sea days.

I can't help with the soda and wine/beer question -- all was included when I cruised in November, but they have changed things a couple times since then.

Complimentary alcholic drinks only from 1pm on on boarding day in the Suite Lounge with a nice small buffet, and evenings in the Lounge and Coastal Kitchen from 5 to 8:30. None at lunch.

We sails b2b Jan. 17 to 31.

Complimentary alcholic drinks only from 1pm on on boarding day in the Suite Lounge with a nice small buffet, and evenings in the Lounge and Coastal Kitchen from 5 to 8:30. None at lunch.

We sails b2b Jan. 17 to 31.

Is this a lunch buffet? I hate going to the Windjammer on embarkation day and it seems every other venue gets just as crowded. It would be nice if we were able to escape that. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Is this a lunch buffet? I hate going to the Windjammer on embarkation day and it seems every other venue gets just as crowded. It would be nice if we were able to escape that. Thanks.

Looking forward to having a spot of lunch there on Allure on embarkation day. Is it only open for lunch on sea days, or is it open on port days too if we are only ashore for a few hours in the morning? Thanks.

Looking forward to having a spot of lunch there on Allure on embarkation day. Is it only open for lunch on sea days, or is it open on port days too if we are only ashore for a few hours in the morning? Thanks.

They had the buffet set up on the lounge side for breakfast and lunch every day. I believe the a la carte lunch in Coastal Kitchen is only on sea days.