NCL Dawn Family Suites with balcony

dnl_in_Illinois

On the NCL Dawn - Family Suites with balcony, does anyone know:

*** Does the second BR, the smaller one, have a queen size bed? I read a reference to that, but none of the Family Suites we have used had a bed of that size (Epic and Breakaway). The bed on those ships was about 4 feet wide as was the bunk that folds down from the ceiling (or wall).

*** I also read a reference to a Murphy bed that pulls down from the wall in the living room area. That is also new from our past experience.

Will appreciate your thoughts if you have knowledge here.

Dave K.

You are mixing two different suites, original "2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony" which is category SC (on deck 11) and new "Family Suite with Balcony" which is category SD (on deck 12).

I assume that you meant to refer to the SC that does not have murphy bed like SD does, because SD doesn't have two bedrooms.

Edited by Demonyte

I have been in the SC 2 bedroom suite on the Dawn and the smaller inside room had a full size futon with a bunk on top. I asked that the futon be made permanently into a bed and that foam toppers be added for comfort. That room is great for kids.

You are mixing two different suites, original "2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony" which is category SC (on deck 11) and new "Family Suite with Balcony" which is category SD (on deck 12).

I assume that you meant to refer to the SC that does not have murphy bed like SD does, because SD doesn't have two bedrooms.

Excellent answer and it provides me with the exact information I wanted. And yes, we are in an SC suite. Thanks so much.

I have been in the SC 2 bedroom suite on the Dawn and the smaller inside room had a full size futon with a bunk on top. I asked that the futon be made permanently into a bed and that foam toppers be added for comfort. That room is great for kids.

Thank you very much.

We were on a 2bedroom penthouse suite on the NCL Jade. Squeezed 6 pax into this cabin!

Here is the video.

[YOUTUBE]POIy0VzgXGw[/YOUTUBE]

Suite perks were absolutely lovely!

Thank you very much!!! Excellent video of the suite. It is nicer than the new ones on the Epic and Breakaway 'tho' they are very nice as well. This is just a bit more elegant.