Best Piano ENTERTAINER on Carnival?

rok233

Looking for everyone's thought's on who's the best piano entertainer on Carnival? Ron Pass was AMAZING and the undisputed winner IMO but he has left Carnival at least for now. I love the piano bar but I've had two HORRIBLE misses in two of my last three cruises with Martin Aucoin (horrible, creepy and not friendly), and Kyle Bronsdon who would put you to sleep! I've also had Seth Gibson, Ben Gentry and Marty Gast who were all very good and would enjoy sailing with them again. Ben is the best entertainer though.

So everyone's thought's...any new up and comers to look out for?

Edited by rok233

I don't have a lot to add to what you said, but I'll chime in anyway. We've had both Seth and Ben and enjoyed both. I think most people would put them at or near the top of the list of performers currently on Carnival ships. I personally prefer Seth and would book a cruise just to have him in the piano bar, but neither will disappoint. We've also had James Quigley who was excellent, but he's not on cruise ships any more. Sorry you had two bad experiences... if you like the piano bar (as you obviously do) it can really affect your vacation in a negative way.

Looking for everyone's thought's on who's the best piano entertainer on Carnival? Ron Pass was AMAZING and the undisputed winner IMO but he has left Carnival at least for now. I love the piano bar but I've had two HORRIBLE misses in two of my last three cruises with Martin Aucoin (horrible, creepy and not friendly), and Kyle Bronsdon who would put you to sleep! I've also had Seth Gibson, Ben Gentry and Marty Gast who were all very good and would enjoy sailing with them again. Ben is the best entertainer though.

So everyone's thought's...any new up and comers to look out for?

We saw a gentlemen by the name of Barry one time. I have forgotten is last name but he sure did get the crowd going. We realy enjoyed him.

On the new ship sailings they tend to put the best of the best on board. Its been a couple of years since I sailed, who in Carnivals mind is the best Piano man (brings in the most revenue) and who will likely be on the Vista?

Wish it wasn't so but Ron seems to be enjoying Calif. too much and likely wont be back.

Tom

Edited by Cruisertommyboy

I like Ben and booked my last cruise just because he was onboard. However, I did not like Tom Grable when I cruised on the Inspiration with him.

We have Tom on our next cruise in March on the Conquest. I'm hoping that he suits us, though he does seem to get pretty mixed reviews. I may just be spending more time at the Alchemy beforehand... that can help make any piano bar fun. :D

The Facebook group Carnival Cruise Lines Piano Barbarians typically keeps a pretty updated list (and yes, July is pretty well filled in for the various ships). If there is a specific ship you want to know about, I can take a look and let you know.

The Facebook group Carnival Cruise Lines Piano Barbarians typically keeps a pretty updated list (and yes, July is pretty well filled in for the various ships). If there is a specific ship you want to know about, I can take a look and let you know.

Thanks, that would be great! Going to be on the Sunshine July 10th.

Perfect would you mind looking at the Liberty May 17 cruise from San Juan. I would love to know who it is.

You've got me stumped on that one. I can only find through the end of this month posted on John Heald's blog but nothing beyond that. The last cruise director posted for Liberty is Cory Rogers but there is no guarantee that he'll still be there for your cruise. Sorry!