Snow weary New Englanders and Northeasterners- Are you ready for some cruising?!

RIvacationgirl

I took a "let's get out of here" cruise a few weeks ago. It was great. Sun, fun and warmth. I came back to snow...and more snow. I'm good on cruises for now, but I'm definitely looking at a weekend somewhere warm if I can squeeze it in.

Snow, snow and more snow! Can we get more than 1 day in a row without any snow fall? Doesn't appear so here in Massachusetts! These poor kids need to start thinking about year round school with all these snow days! :)

Just a few more weeks to my EPIC sailaway!

I too am sick of the snow. We are right out side of Boston, and Mother nature seems to only send snow two feet at a time. I have cruise booked for May to.........Alaska! Yes this is one of my favorite trips, but wished we had planned on a warmer more southern trip. :)

I'm so over this weather! Spending this morning staring at the snow falling yet again caused me to loose my mind and book another cruise[emoji12]. A fresh deposit is down for Getaway Western Caribbean in June 2016! Having 2 cruises to look forward to takes some of the chill out of this crappy winter.[emoji568]

In Boston and caught in Blizzard #3 this season. Logan Airport cancelled most of it's flight so I couldn't get out of here even if I wanted to! Next cruise isn't til a year from now on NCL Star...363 days and counting! :o

I too am sick of the snow. We are right out side of Boston, and Mother nature seems to only send snow two feet at a time. I have cruise booked for May to.........Alaska! Yes this is one of my favorite trips, but wished we had planned on a warmer more southern trip. :)

I bet you guys have more snow right now than Alaska, too.

It seems to snow every other day now. We are OVER it already.

Can someone please turn off the snow/ice switch?

Hey, 40 more days until Spring :eek:

P.S. 265 days until our next Breakaway cruise :D

Edited by meatball_nyc