Breakaway Question

Kosi

Look on a deck plan. Each cabin has a "bump". The location of the bump is where the bed is -- the cabin is slightly wider around the bed.

If you have a specific cabin in mind, we can take a look and confirm it for you.

look on a deck plan. Each cabin has a "bump". The location of the bump is where the bed is -- the cabin is slightly wider around the bed.

If you have a specific cabin in mind, we can take a look and confirm it for you.

13806?

Look on a deck plan. Each cabin has a "bump". The location of the bump is where the bed is -- the cabin is slightly wider around the bed.

This is some golden information! Thank you! I personally prefer the bed by the balcony because I travel with my kids and I like the idea of sneaking out on the balcony with my husband for coffee / fruit every morning before they wake up. (I have to remember to keep putting that darn room service card on my door every night!!! ha ha!)

We were in 14858 in January. The bed is next to the balcony, but the bump (on the deck plans) is where the sofa is located. The cabin is definitely a little larger (wider) where the bed is located (but the image on the deck plans is incorrect).

• 4 weeks later...