Carnival Legend Aft wraparound suites

rangerdog

We're taking an Alaskan Cruise next summer (2016) for our 30th wedding anniversary. We've never been to Alaska, we've never sailed on the Legend and we've never had a Suite like these. We actually stayed in an aft wraparound on the Conquest for our 20th anniversary but the room was small. My question for someone is: After looking at videos and pictures of the 5 decks of Aft wraparound suites on the Legend, it looks like Deck 4 (4237 and 4228) have the most covering and seems more private, with no one able to look down onto your balcony. Is this correct, for any of you that have stayed in these cabins? With it being an Alaskan cruise, we were told that it could rain quite a bit, so we wanted a covered balcony and these two seem the best cabins on the entire ship. Is this true? Pros and cons for these cabins? Thanks.

Grab it if you can.

We're aft wrap fans and deck 4 Legend balconies are our favorite. We were in 4237 in May 2014

You are correct that the deck 4 overhang is larger than the suites on higher decks. MDR is one deck below. Aft elevators are close to get to Lido. Long walk to the front of the ship for shows.

Pictures of the 4237 balcony here

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106119871446005610675/albums/6017895770240932833

Edited by mangetakk

We had suite 4228 on Legends sister ship, Pride. The beautiful Vista Suite 4228 was great. Check out the Show Me Your Aft thread here on Cruise Critic. I posted numerous photos of 4228 of the Pride. Post number 633 are my pics. Hopefully this link will take you straight to page 32 of the thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1182324&page=32

Edited by M&T ReadyToCruiseAgain

• 1 month later...