Cash Depost ... SeaPass

I was just curious if anyone that has put down cash deposit knows how they do refunds of any unused money. On the Valor in June I went down on Saturday night (didn't want to get in the crowds on Sunday morning) and closed our account and they gave me back money we had not used.

We did the cash deposit thing on our first cruise. We got a notice under our cabin door on the day before the end of our cruise, that stated we needed to settle our account on that night. We had a credit and thay gave us our cash back right then. The only problem was that after we closed our seapass account we could no longer buy anything! For this reason I now open our account with a CC and then the night before I go down and pay our account in full to that point with cash, and anything we might buy after is just left on the CC until I get home to pay it off. Last year my finally amount that was charged to CC was less than $30! Much less hassle!

Archived