Emerald Princess March 29th

jeffdal

• 2 weeks later...
I know right! There were a handful of us on the November cruise at the lgbt mixer but nobody here ahead of time.

Oh cool. I have never actually been to one of the LGBT meet-ups. I was too shy :( On my last cruise I was going to go but I was with my cousin (straight) and it was the same exact time as dinner.

This cruise I chose the late dinner to make sure I could go.

Oh cool. I have never actually been to one of the LGBT meet-ups. I was too shy :( On my last cruise I was going to go but I was with my cousin (straight) and it was the same exact time as dinner.

This cruise I chose the late dinner to make sure I could go.

So the mixers are hit and miss. They are informal, nobody hosts from the ship and it is what you make of it. It's better to go the first night. My last cruise the bar was really busy with other passengers and we could not get a seat but I remembered a couple of the guys and ended up meeting them later at the pool. When we made an effort late in the cruise to go, we would notice people stopping by but leaving when there wasn't much mixing. LOL

So the mixers are hit and miss. They are informal, nobody hosts from the ship and it is what you make of it. It's better to go the first night. My last cruise the bar was really busy with other passengers and we could not get a seat but I remembered a couple of the guys and ended up meeting them later at the pool. When we made an effort late in the cruise to go, we would notice people stopping by but leaving when there wasn't much mixing. LOL

I plan to give it a try.

I've seen some interesting posts about gay charter groups on ships. but not much about the lgbt cocktail hours.

I think the mixer is posted in the Patter but the bar staff has no idea.

I've seen some interesting posts about gay charter groups on ships. but not much about the lgbt cocktail hours.

I think the mixer is posted in the Patter but the bar staff has no idea.

I'm not really too worried about it. I think most people are fairly decent.

• 2 weeks later...