$99 Down Sale

justme_85

Hi,

I am booked Early Saver for my May cruise. I just checked rates and my cruise has dropped $100. I am before final payment. If I submit my form, will I still get to keep my ES or will they switch me to the $99 down sale?

Still a newbie at this ES thing! :)

Thanks!

So I submitted my price drop - I got approved - Yay!

Only thing is, they took away my $50 OBC that I received last month when the Early Saver Last Call sale. But they have applied the $50 to my booking. Is that normal? Is it because I claimed under a different sale that they can take away from $50 OBC? :confused:

Only thing is, they took away my $50 OBC that I received last month when the Early Saver Last Call sale. But they have applied the $50 to my booking. Is that normal? Is it because I claimed under a different sale that they can take away from $50 OBC? :confused:

Yes.. with a different sale you loose any of the OBC or perks. But you gained $50 on this one.

It doesn't sound like it was taken away, just moved.

Personally, I'd prefer to be $50 less out of pocket than have $50 to spend on the cruise. Less temptation for my wife. :)

It doesn't sound like it was taken away, just moved.

Personally, I'd prefer to be $50 less out of pocket than have $50 to spend on the cruise. Less temptation for my wife. :)

I am sure when I explain to my boyfriend that it is $50 less out of our pocket he will be in complete agreeance! :)

Thanks!!!

Here is hoping for some OBC after final payment (Feb 24th!)

I am sure when I explain to my boyfriend that it is $50 less out of our pocket he will be in complete agreeance! :)

Thanks!!!

Here is hoping for some OBC after final payment (Feb 24th!)

Same here. I made my final payment and I am hoping to find some price drops and get some OBC.

I am also on a May sailing of the Liberty and just saved another $120 on my aft balcony with this newest sale. So far I've saved $450 on this cruise. I think my PVP is tired of hearing from me.:) Keep checking those prices.

Wow! That is awesome!! This is the first real price drop I have received and I booked end of September. I am hoping for some price drops after I make my final payment to collect my OBC. There are still a lot of cabins available in my category - so here is hoping!!!