Help with Carnival Purchase!

ldarcy

Well this is embarrassing… :o I was planning on purchasing a coke package to have in the room - now I don't remember if I actually bought one or not... I remember having it all ready to purchase online but my memory gets fuzzy after that! It must be an age thing...

Is there a way to see what purchases I've made in my Carnival profile? I can see excursions and spa treatments but nothing about soda purchases.

I don't want to phone carnival - their "hold" chatter drives me up a wall!! Can anyone help me?? :confused:

Thanks!!

You can call Bon Voyage and have them look it up 1-800-819-3902xEPMsFKs7YmM8bsAMlyf2OwTPszAMZMeayGCpJVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC ext 70039. This is one of my complaints of late as they used to email confirmations. I bought two buckets of beer and booked a steakhouse reservation for my upcoming cruise and received nothing. I am calling today to make sure everything is in order. But no, it doesn't show on your documents.

Never thought to search my e-mail for confirmations... I'm sure I would have saved them (although I probably don't remember WHERE! :D). If I have to I will call Carnival.

I wish they would show that stuff online too - but still, it's good to know I'm just forgetful, not forgetful AND clueless!

Thanks for the help!

ldarcy

No it would definitely be nice if it was on the booking documentation somewhere but at least with the email confirmations you could bring them onboard as backup in case your purchase didn't show up. I have never had an issue with the items I ordered from Carnival but RC screwed up my mom's orders all the time so I just liked having the proof.

Never thought to search my e-mail for confirmations... I'm sure I would have saved them (although I probably don't remember WHERE! :D). If I have to I will call Carnival.

I wish they would show that stuff online too - but still, it's good to know I'm just forgetful, not forgetful AND clueless!

Thanks for the help!

ldarcy