Poker Tournament

liquorstore

I played in one of their 150K qualifiers... If I remember correctly, the buy in was $150 and cash prize was $700 with a $500 entry into the 150K Gtd on a future Breeze sailing.

If you get KK on the first hand.. FOLD that s&*T pre-flop because the guy next to you will have AA.

I played in one of their 150K qualifiers... If I remember correctly, the buy in was $150 and cash prize was $700 with a $500 entry into the 150K Gtd on a future Breeze sailing.

If you get KK on the first hand.. FOLD that s&*T pre-flop because the guy next to you will have AA.

I don't trust those poker machines.

Last time I played a Hold Em Tourney on a Carnival ship it came down to me and one other.

I had quad 8's and went all in. He called me with quad 9's.

That's it for me.

I don't trust those poker machines.

Last time I played a Hold Em Tourney on a Carnival ship it came down to me and one other.

I had quad 8's and went all in. He called me with quad 9's.

That's it for me.

Sounds about right! lol.. im with you on that. I saw 2 bad beats in about 3 hours of total cash play.

Been there Done that Like the old question... If someone goes all-in on the first hand of the WSOP ME and you wake up with AA, do you call?

lol.. did I fork out the buy in out of pocket? Am I playing way out of my limit with a 10K buy in? lol.. if so, I fold, face down and tell everyone I had AK. SMH, while I'm ahead, it's truly a crap shoot.

I think 98% of the time it's a insta call for me to be honest. I just look at the WSOP main event as being structured where theres a lot of opportunity to PLAY POKER to not risk it all on the first hand where you're clearly ahead pre flop.