More=merrier sale and Es

Hi we booked early saver. Now our rate has dropped $230 with more=merrier. However when reading the terms it says you must book between February 3 and march something. Does that mean I can apply for Es obc? We are past final payment. Can you still call to do this? I'm really not comfortable using the online form. I don't want our booking messed up or to be moved to a different cabin as my mom is next door.

Hi. Just be careful to make sure that your Early Saver and More=Merrier are equivalent. If you chose your cabin, and More=Merrier does not allow you to pick your cabin (i.e. category guarantee), then I don't believe you will be eligible for whatever lower fare it is. I could be wrong though.

For weeks, we have had two more=merrier sales listed. One lets you choose your cabin, the other does not. With ES you want to match the one that lets you choose your cabin. If you choose the other, you would give up the one you chose and let them pick one for you. Of course the one where they pick for you is usually cheaper. But if you qualify, you would get OBC. They do not want you to call in, but you could try. The form isn't that difficult to fill out, just make sure you get everything correct, especially your email.

So far I upgraded our interior to a balcony for $80 and now got a $60 OBC by matching with the More=Merrier promo.

Not too shabby in my opinion.

I called and had Carnival do it for me. But I also screenshot the price just In case I don't see it applied w/I the next day or so. The rep on the phone said to make sure to call w/I 72 hours if it hadn't shown up yet.