Eastern Caribbean on the Getaway

stoffell

I am new hear so Please move this to its right place if need be. anyway thinking of doing the 7day Eastern Caribbean on the NCL Getaway it goes to the USVI-BVI and Nassau was wondering if anyone had done this Curies and if so what are your feelings about the ship its layout and the rooms? as for what I am thinking of doing at the USVI I thinking of going on the St John Eco Hike & Beach excursion Anyone ever done it if so what is it like is it worth it if you love taking photos? In the Bahamas I thinking of the Blue Lagoon Island excursion what that like?

Thanks for the help.

BTW, what's the water slides like on the Getaway there going to be 2 of us and one of us loves water slides.

I know some people don't like this reply, but honestly the best thing I can suggest is just doing a search on here for "Getaway". I just did one and on the first few lines were a couple of in depth reviews and a lot of discussion about what people like or dislike about it.

In fact, you don't really even need to do a search. Just look at the first couple of pages of this forum.

I know some people don't like this reply, but honestly the best thing I can suggest is just doing a search on here for "Getaway". I just did one and on the first few lines were a couple of in depth reviews and a lot of discussion about what people like or dislike about it.

In fact, you don't really even need to do a search. Just look at the first couple of pages of this forum.

Yes, there are multiple reviews and some super great pictures of the slides.

Not trying to reprimand you, just trying to be helpful.

Just above the posting section, there is a new area about reviews, just click on the ship you are interested in.

I am new hear so Please move this to its right place if need be. anyway thinking of doing the 7day Eastern Caribbean on the NCL Getaway it goes to the USVI-BVI and Nassau was wondering if anyone had done this Curies and if so what are your feelings about the ship its layout and the rooms? as for what I am thinking of doing at the USVI I thinking of going on the St John Eco Hike & Beach excursion Anyone ever done it if so what is it like is it worth it if you love taking photos? In the Bahamas I thinking of the Blue Lagoon Island excursion what that like?

Thanks for the help.

BTW, what's the water slides like on the Getaway there going to be 2 of us and one of us loves water slides.

We sailed her last year, although the itinerary was slightly different (St. Maarten rather than Tortola). We thought the ship was pertty well laid out, although areas around the theater and atrium can get crowded at times. Our balcony cabin was fine, plenty of room for he two of us. Bring an old hotel key card to use to keep the power on when you leave the room.

We have not done Blue Lagoon, but friends have and really enjoyed it. Frankly Nassau itself I can do without.

Hope that helps a little.