Fun Hub App

vitaminsea3

If you have used it on the Breeze, What did you think of it? Worth it? I read somewhere that it costs $99. Does that provide unlimited wifi for the entire cruise? For things like email, face book and texts? What about communicating with friends on the ship? Is that part of the app? Sounds like a great app so please share your experience with it.

The Fun Hub app has nothing to do with the internet packages. It is a free app that you can download and is only usable on the ship, which at this time, the Breeze is the only one that has it. It allows you to text or chat among friends that have the app and are on the same ship and sailing you are on. The other side to it is that it is an electronic version of the Fun Times, as well as information about the ship and your sailing.

No, I am not familiar enough with it to say. I can relay what I have read other people say about it, that for the most part, it is slow, and really only good for text based things, like email. Not good for uploading pictures to FB or apps like Skype. Carnival is in the process of upgrading their WiFi/cellular/internet hardware, which promises to bring better speeds and more reliability. I think most people detach and unplug, but those that want/need to check email, do so in the Internet Cafe on the ship and buy a block of time. Other option is to wait until you are in port and find a place that offers free WiFi.