"Dancing of the Ships" Speculation

cruisexlife

I am getting bent out of shape because Carnival plays games with announcements once again. You are right...NO OTHER CRUISE LINES PLAYS GAMES WITH ANNOUNCEMENTS...THEY JUST ANNOUNCE IT!:rolleyes:

It is so irritating when they say something will be released only to log on and see JH say oops...next week...then...oops tomorrow and then NOTHING.

See the irritation now?

Yes, delay after delay without some kind of compensatory explanation can be "irritating" as you say and if you take these delay's personally I suppose it can become insulting as well.

I can't speak for any other line and only provide a limited voice for CCL however as you know CCL many ships are usually involved in some kind of dry dock uprades such as evolutions of fun, or the 2.0 process that adds an extra ingredient into the mix of needing to spread the fleet, some with and some without these ugrades to the proper markets.

This week CCL is also releasing the Carnival Live schedule so that tie in is important too. Then there are certain logistical issues such as the bridge restrictions found in some ports such as the Sunshine Skyway here in Tampa.

At the end of the day, and with the unfortunate delayed announcements everything works. Not everyone will get what they want....but sometimes....they get what they need. (See what I did there)!!

Yes, delay after delay without some kind of compensatory explanation can be "irritating" as you say and if you take these delay's personally I suppose it can become insulting as well.

I can't speak for any other line and only provide a limited voice for CCL however as you know CCL many ships are usually involved in some kind of dry dock uprades such as evolutions of fun, or the 2.0 process that adds an extra ingredient into the mix of needing to spread the fleet, some with and some without these ugrades to the proper markets.

This week CCL is also releasing the Carnival Live schedule so that tie in is important too. Then there are certain logistical issues such as the bridge restrictions found in some ports such as the Sunshine Skyway here in Tampa.

At the end of the day, and with the unfortunate delayed announcements everything works. Not everyone will get what they want....but sometimes....they get what they need. (See what I did there)!!

Love that song and yes...tis the truth....

I would be a bit sad if a ship change happened I had planned on a long time...but such is life and I have here to hash it out...which helps getting want you "need" and more...lol...Sarah

Do you know the reason why some ships get full 2.0 and some ships don't?

I think most of it is due to size of the ships. They can't take up too much space. I think with the upgrades, they should make it be a priority to have Guys and Alchemy since they are so popular but there are many ships with 2.0 upgrades that do not have either of these places. :(

I am not sure why they fill the need to start playing games again. I hate when they give a date for an announcement and then postpone it!!!

I take the date of an announcement that Carnival makes to be a precursor for a pre-announcement of a pre-announcement of a pre-announcement!

While do people still fall for this? I wish John would just say I don't know!!!

Hey everybody, just go to Carnival.com and at the bottom click on contact us and send your concerns there as I have. I sent them the following.

Really annoying to a lot of us Carnival loyalists the delay in announcing the line up of the ship deployments. Really? It takes this long to announce something that has been talked about for weeks. I read on John Healds facebook the announcement would be the week of April 6th. Unless you announce today, then a broken promise. If you do then I apologize. Otherwise let's have some information please.

Hey everybody, just go to Carnival.com and at the bottom click on contact us and send your concerns there as I have. I sent them the following.

Really annoying to a lot of us Carnival loyalists the delay in announcing the line up of the ship deployments. Really? It takes this long to announce something that has been talked about for weeks. I read on John Healds facebook the announcement would be the week of April 6th. Unless you announce today, then a broken promise. If you do then I apologize. Otherwise let's have some information please.

Good and Happy Things Come To those Who Wait Patiently....Just A Bit Longer...Trust Me.

So far it isn't looking good for the west coast (Long Beach).:( Hopefully once the final schedule is out, things will look better.

I hope there will be some good news for long beach tomorrow, and for Tampa as well. Just wish they could just announce everything in one big announcement like RCL does

Seems more like tomorrow. "So join me tomorrow for all the news and conversation that will have you dancing on the ceiling."

I was a bit confused by his fB page. He said he'll be back on Wednesday, then he said 'join me tomorrow '. So which day is it? Either way I can wait. Just hope it doesn't get drawn out into next week again.

I was a bit confused by his fB page. He said he'll be back on Wednesday, then he said 'join me tomorrow '. So which day is it? Either way I can wait. Just hope it doesn't get drawn out into next week again.

I am hopeful for tomorrow or even Wednesday would be ok, just not next week. Whatever happened to the week of the 6th of April.

So Sensation to Miami. Victory, Valor, Magic, Sunshine in Port Canaveral. Not seeing anything for Tampa. Hopefully there will be more info to the announcement, or it'll probably just be the announcing of Magic and Victory to Port Canaveral, and Sensation to Miami.

Ok, that is working now. Looks like Splendor is staying in Miami too.

And now I have realized that Splendor now has bookings through the end of October from Miami and Miracle now has bookings through the end of October from Long Beach...... Wonder is that is just a coincidence or not????