"Dancing of the Ships" Speculation

cruisexlife

And now I have realized that Splendor now has bookings through the end of October from Miami and Miracle now has bookings through the end of October from Long Beach...... Wonder is that is just a coincidence or not????

Oooooo I hope Splendor gets sent back to Long Beach. That's gotta be saying something!! Wish we could know what's coming to West Coast, I'm really dying to know what's going to happen with Miracle. Also has anyone noticed that The only ship for Charleston after May 2016 is the Sunshine. Fantasy doesn't pop up. hmm..

So Sensation to Miami. Victory, Valor, Magic, Sunshine in Port Canaveral. Not seeing anything for Tampa. Hopefully there will be more info to the announcement, or it'll probably just be the announcing of Magic and Victory to Port Canaveral, and Sensation to Miami.

I am wAiting to see what happens with charleston ao i can book next year.

So Sensation to Miami. Victory, Valor, Magic, Sunshine in Port Canaveral. Not seeing anything for Tampa. Hopefully there will be more info to the announcement, or it'll probably just be the announcing of Magic and Victory to Port Canaveral, and Sensation to Miami.

Sensation to Miami would make sense to take over Victory's schedule. It still isn't showing for me yet though. I thought Victory was supposed to be going to San Juan to take over for Fascination though. Also Legend's summer schedule to Alaska is posted now, so she will still be out of Seattle for the summer.

Sensation to Miami would make sense to take over Victory's schedule. It still isn't showing for me yet though. I thought Victory was supposed to be going to San Juan to take over for Fascination though. Also Legend's summer schedule to Alaska is posted now, so she will still be out of Seattle for the summer.

Splendor will be in Miami for all of 2016. Her itineraries, dates, and prices are up for all of 2016 already. The last one that I can see is for October 2016, around the same date the Miracle's last sailing that pops up for 2016. Hmm I'm really starting to think something here. Hopefully we will find out soon what will happen with Splendor and Miracle. They definitely need to send Victory down to SJ. Hopefully all this will be clarified tomorrow.

I agree. It is a bit surprising to me. I suppose they are stepping up their game to try to combat Royal Caribbean in Port Canaveral.

Possibly. But still, wish they wouldn't be using it for such short Bahamas trips. Maybe because the fantasy class ships are very old already, and the conquest class ships are getting older too, conquest is already 13 years old. So maybe they are trying to slowly phase out the fantasy ships? Still a shame to use Valor for short trips, if anything, they should continue to use victory for short trips. Valor is a beautiful ship. Wouldn't mind them sending her here to the west coast! (One can only dream, LOL!)

Edited by Alexv500

Looks like every ship is accounted for except, fantasy, ecstasy, imagination, and inspiration.

I am seeing some sailings for Victory from Port Canaveral in May and June but nothing after. I still don't see anything for Splendor or Miracle after October. Valor is missing a lot of sailings still. And I don't see anything for Fascination after October. Plus all those you mentioned.

AS PER JOHN: "What I meant was that I will be back answering questions on Wednesday but in fact the dancing of ships and Carnival Live news are scheduled for today (Tuesday, 4/14/15)."

Yes. Just read it on his fB page also. It's today. Let's hope there are no more delays

It's such a shame to use such a big ship for such short trips, IMHO.

Really it is. Especially with Liberty on Triumph's run, she's my favorite ship, and many people agree that she is one of Carnival's best decorated. Wish they didn't do this.

Well we are booked on the Victory for 02/25/16, but that is no longer listed on the site! Would that suggest it is booked solid already? Or is that when they are moving ships around?? Well crap...there is nothing listed for the Victory after mid-February. This isn't looking good is it?

Edited by eh24fan

Hey I can see cruises on carnival.com for Magic from Port Canaveral. I was just looking for March 2017 and it appeared...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

The Magic has a nice repositioning itinerary for 11/2016 from Galveston to PC. /