Which adjoining cabins on the Mariner?

katleigh3

We currently have rooms 7330 and 7332 (adjoining cabins) booked. I just paid my final balance and noticed that 7514 and 7516 are also available in the front of the ship. Does anyone know if one is better than the other. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Below is the link to the deck plans if anyone needs a refresher.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=07&shipCode=MA&shipProfile=1083&sailDate=1050904&hasNavigation=false

Thanks for reading!

They are directly behind the hump. We've been on the center of the hump and loved it, but the location of these right behind was great too. We had good views and did not have any obstructions at all. You can't see directly forward, but we don't care about that. The hump is the part of the ship that "bows" out in an arc. Some of the cabins on the slanting sides of the hump (not the ones dead center) have larger balconies (not really large like the directly aft cabins, just larger than normal) because of the shape of the ship. I really feel you are in a good location. We would book those cabins again in a heartbeat.

beachchick

Archived