Toasting Flutes Dilema

Creole Girl

Hello everyone.

I know that Carnival provides toasting flutes, but I do not plan on using those. I actually found some flutes on Carnival through the Bon Voyage department. I would just add a bow to the stem.

My only issue is if I would be able to have them in the room for embarkation to have at our reception. I've had items delivered on embarkation before that were in the room when I arrived, all the way up until after dinner on the first night. I know that timing can't be guaranteed but I wonder if it would be worth it to contact bon voyage. I've fallen in love with the glasses. They would be a great memory on our anniversary for years to come.

Screenshot_2015-02-11-21-17-03.jpg.1ca631d2e31ba1bcc7f125c7b8b7a1a0.jpg

I do not have an answer to your question, but have you considered looking for similar ones (or others you like) elsewhere and bringing them with you? We took our own with us and tied bows around the stems as you're describing. The ones we used were actually the ones my parents used at their wedding.

I do not have an answer to your question, but have you considered looking for similar ones (or others you like) elsewhere and bringing them with you? We took our own with us and tied bows around the stems as you're describing. The ones we used were actually the ones my parents used at their wedding.

I was planning on bringing my glasses with me. I like the words and designs hand painted on them. Plus on the base it says Carnival. Thank you for your suggestion. Possibly an online auction site may have them!

I was planning on bringing my glasses with me. I like the words and designs hand painted on them. Plus on the base it says Carnival. Thank you for your suggestion. Possibly an online auction site may have them!

You could probably find someone on Etsy to make them exactly the way you want them!