Drink packages

jenniferop

Hello All, I have my first RC cruise coming up fast, DH and I have only ever cruised Carnival before so I have a RC question.

On Carnival if you purchase the drink package "Cheers" everyone over 21 in the same cabin has to also purchase the package. I can't seem to locate any info about that being the case with RC? I see many different levels to the drink packages, example I will be going on this cruise with my mother, so she will probably only get the $19 perday coffee, soda package but I'm looking at the Select package for beer and wine and soda $35 perday. Will that work?

Also if I get the select package are the specialty coffees included with that, also? Your help is appreciated - I'm looking forward to my first RC experience.

Hello All, I have my first RC cruise coming up fast, DH and I have only ever cruised Carnival before so I have a RC question.

On Carnival if you purchase the drink package "Cheers" everyone over 21 in the same cabin has to also purchase the package. I can't seem to locate any info about that being the case with RC? I see many different levels to the drink packages, example I will be going on this cruise with my mother, so she will probably only get the $19 perday coffee, soda package but I'm looking at the Select package for beer and wine and soda $35 perday. Will that work?

Also if I get the select package are the specialty coffees included with that, also? Your help is appreciated - I'm looking forward to my first RC experience.

There is no requirement for everyone in the stateroom to purchase the same or any package.

The Select package does not include specialty coffees. Only the Replenish and Ultimate packages include specialty coffee.