Free UBP promo

muchomalo

Been answered about 200 times in other threads, but yes, you get a sticker (and it's recorded against your card). On the Dawn, it was at the Sake bar on sailaway day.

No, you don't get the cup. It's only given to those with soda packages.

Edited by Guindalf

It sounds like you are asking if the sticker will already be on your card, or if you will have to go get one... I've not sailed from NYC, but I've done UBP on 2 sailings out of Port of Miami. Once the sticker was already on my card when I checked in, and the other time I had to find a spot to go get the sticker after getting on the ship. Sounds like the previous poster said you'll have to go get it. Maybe you'll be lucky though and it will be there already, like we all know happens sometimes.

Edited by LrgPizza

i bought it on 11/15 breakaway will it be on my card or do i have to get a sticker?

Do i get the free soda cup?

As previously stated in this thread - no soda cup. Three of us sailed on Getaway recently - two separate staterooms. Two of us had the sticker on our room cards when we got them. Third person did not have sticker - we went to guest services, they checked her account and applied a sticker. If her account hadn't shown the beverage package we could have pulled out the paperwork we brought with us but it was not necessary.