Ship Deployments Press Release

cruiser fanatic

Wouldn't be surprised if San Juan gets the Magic, since rumors are that Royal Caribbean is going to send Freedom of the Seas over there!

That is one scenario. Or, Carnival could treat it like Port Everglades and put in an old clunker there to compete against other line's newer/larger ships.

Would love to see a larger ship in Charleston. I like bigger ships and as a result have sailed more on RCCL & NCL because of itineraries and ports. Fantasy was OK, once. But, I know there are people who love it and sail her over and again.

They know exactly what they are doing. IMO I don't think Charleston is S.O.L.. The Fantasy has filled up every week at higher prices then some other ports. I see a bigger ship heading there. Don't know about itineraries though.

As long as Cruise Control is still active in Charleston, I wouldn't count on anything larger than another Fantasy class. You know any rocking of the boat will set off another round of lawsuits, no matter how frivolous and unjustified. Not only that, but it will be years before Charleston gets a new terminal built.

I just found out on the St.Maarten cruise schedule that Fascination will call on Saturdays from April 23 2016 until 29 Oct 2016, and than Victory will take over -also on Saturdays- until at least May 6 2017. So looks like Magic will go to either PC or PE. I bet on PC.

Edited by Topo Gigio