Jewel Of The Seas Royal Suite 1556

SuiteCruiser96

Hello fellow cruisers! Im currently Booked on the jewel of the seas in the royal suite 1556. There are not many reviews or pictures of this room. Curious if anyone has stayed in this room or will be soon? Im curious to see some pictures of the room and also the hallways surrounding the room location.... If anyone has any i would appreciate it!

We stayed in this lovely suite in September. There are two bathrooms and each has a shower. The master bath has a huge shower with steam option. I had difficulty getting the water hot enough for me so our steward had maintenance come and fix it. It was fine for a few days then the same problem occurred.

The second bath is right off the entrance way and it too has a nice size shower.

The water in this bath remained very hot...just the way I liked it.

It has a player piano that we used only early evenings before dinner so we didn't disturb anyone around or below us.

There is a nice bar with a sink so plenty of room to entertain.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello fellow cruisers! Im currently Booked on the jewel of the seas in the royal suite 1556. There are not many reviews or pictures of this room. Curious if anyone has stayed in this room or will be soon? Im curious to see some pictures of the room and also the hallways surrounding the room location.... If anyone has any i would appreciate it!

We will be in 1556 this June, I will be doing a cabin review only, with lots of pics and video as have already completed a recent Jewel review, so will dedicate the review to the room and all the perks and amenities that come with it.

When do you sail?

Happy Days!