Would you transfer booking to TA?

LegalCat

I have a booking for a family vacation including 9 people that I booked with Carnival directly. I didn't get any kind of special deal... there was no deal going on when I booked and none of the sails so far have applied to my sail date (although the PVP did tell me that I missed some kind of promo last week that would have given some kind of drink credit or something)...

I'm kind of spoiled by NCL where I just booked and got free dining package, free beverage package, pre paid tips AND OBC....

The TA I booked the NCL cruise with is telling me she can TRY to transfer my booking to them (it's outside of the transfer period)... and if she can transfer it that they would give me 10% of the room price in OBC... The group of 9 includes a captain's suite, so 10% of just the room portion would be close to about $900 which is $900 more than we are getting now from Carnival....

The PVP says if another promo happens, I may be able to take advantage of it... I'm not keeping my fingers crossed on a price reduction on the captain's suite because there are only 2, since I booked 1, there is only 1... if someone else books it, obviously there will be nothing to price reduce on... but the other three rooms are regular rooms... I feel like it would be easier to deal with Carnival directly in the event of a price change and its possible a better promo could come along that I might be able to take advantage of....

If you were in this situation, would you try to have the booking transferred or would you hold tight with Carnival directly?