Need Help Locating "slinky" Fabric Outfit

Lizzybell

Liz,

I believe I know the fabric you are describing & it is fabulous for travel. I found some great pieces by Jones of NY-black twin set, black boatneack shirt, print top & matching skirt all at my local Marshalls. The pieces will take me into early fall & can be easily mixed and matched. Also found and "Easy Spirit" teaa length dress with cardigan black/white printed jacket. This fabric is so forgiving that you could literally stuff it into a backpack & never need to touch it with an iron or steamer.

Sigred Olsen also has a beauiful fall collection in moss green & dark teals.

Happy shopping and fill us in on your finds!

Sharon

Hi Ladies-I went out shopping yesterday-went by Chicos-i tried on and loved the brown travelers clothing, but at this point i cant justify the price, so on to Kohls i went. I was able to purchase 4 cooridinating pieces, pants, jacket, tank and skirt-so i can mix and match-and the cost for 4 pieces was less than 2 of the same pieces at Chicos. I have some tops that will go w/everything &

its not quite as nice as Chicos, I am very happy with my new wardrobe. I know i will get a lot of use on the cruise, but afterwards as well. I am also looking at a Chicos dress on ebay(now i know a sz 2 fits :) Thanks for all your advice, Liz

Archived