"live" from the Enchantment 8/30-9/4

Wakka

Just a quick note. The ship is really nice! Food is good. Choppy seas. Yesterday the Captain stopped tendering to Martha's Vineyard due to high winds. only 900 pas. got to go ashore before they cancelled the remaining tenders. Most who went ashore were mildly seasick. The crew had its capet cleaning supplies at hand; and needed it. They cancelled our next port of call Bar Harbor (Today) again due to rough seas and the tendering process. We arre now going to Portland, ME. Leaving Boston Tuesday we were delayed for 1 hour (1) still loading the ship with supplies, and (2) Medical Emergency Boston Fire and EMS had to board. They were on only for 15 minutes.

This is getting expensive(Slow typist)LOL! I'll talk to you good folks later!

Happy Sailings!:)

I was wondering if the entrees in the Windjammer at dinner are similiar to the Diningroom menu. Also, are there areas of the ship that are non-smoking. Is Bolero's non-smoking. And, how is the food. Thank you.

Sorry to hear about your weather and choppy seas, but I would imagine you're experiencing the last of the nasty Katrina... We had her yesterday in Cleveland with just LOTS of rain and minor flooding, some wind, but thank GOD nothing what the Gulf is experiencing. But she moved all the way up thru New York and the New England states.. I hope it gets better for you.. try to enjoy anyways!!

We are also leaving on the 9/4 sailing. I have a question with the logistics of my rental vehicle.

We have 4 people and luggage in a rental SUV which has to be returned to Avis at Logan Airport. I assume I can drop everybody and luggage off at the pier, temporarily park the SUV, go back and register with the group then head back to the parking area, take the SUV to the airport and catch a shuttle or cab back to the pier?

Anybody have experience or ideas with this at Black Falcon Pier in Boston?

Dave

Good Day Folks! I just typed for 15mins. and the computer logged me off as I was to submit.:mad: The weather has been great; despite the rough seas. I will check on the smoking in the Boleros right now. We're still at sea. We arrived 3 hours behind our scheduled arrival which was 7AM. We scheduled Peggy's Cove Tour for 9:30A It is now at 2PM we don't leave Halifax until 7:30P. Will update shortly.

Happy Sailings:)

To Cambu: Boleros is smoking Schooner Bar has some no smoking sections. at the pool area port is no smoking and starboard is smoking. WJ food selection was alright it doesn't always have the same selection in the Main Diningroom. I've enjoyed the food in the WJ. food in the Main DR. is good. Service could be better. The place I highly recommend is Chops. we made reservations as soon as we got on board. I try to make another reservation and the only time slot available for the rest of the cruise is at 9:30PM all other time slots have been reserved. I'll try to ans. as many questions.

We are sailing out in Feb. We have stateroom 3540. How big are these rooms? We have 2 adults & 2 teens booked in this one room. Will be be cramped or should I look into getting a second room? Do you happen to know if these rooms have bunks or is it a sleeper sofa?

Thanks,

Dyanna

Dyannna72: Last night I went to cabin 3540, the Room Steward let me in to take a peek: This is my opinion Queen size bed plus bunk bed. small bathroom no tub phonebooth for a shower. I hope this helps!

Hi Folks! just an update. I spent the last night and tonight in Boleroes. This lounge is COMPLETELY NO SMOKING. I was incorrect when I inquired the first time. SORRY! will get off the ship early Sunday

Take care!

Archived