Luggage "storage"

Any ideas on someplace we could "store" our luggage in Miami for a few hours after our cruise ? To get the best airfare, we booked a 6pm flight home, and I'm wondering what we could do between disembarking and about 4pm rather than just sitting at the airport.

Any ideas on someplace we could "store" our luggage in Miami for a few hours after our cruise ? To get the best airfare, we booked a 6pm flight home, and I'm wondering what we could do between disembarking and about 4pm rather than just sitting at the airport.

see about booking a day room somewhere

We are not flying until 8pm so we booked day rooms at Miami International Airport Hotel price $75 +taxes we have booked the ship tour to the Everglades our luggage will be locked in the coach while we are on the tour and we will get dropped of at the Airport about 1pm we usually check our luggage in first and then we can have a meal and relax in the hotel room until it is time to go to the departure lounge

Jenrie

Archived