Allure of the Seas Transatlantic October 25th

usavakantie

We couldn't resist her anymore, Allure of the Seas is calling us all to explore and enjoy all she has to offer during 12 unforgetable days and nights crossing the Atlantic Ocean from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale. So join us before we set sail on October 25th 2015.

Smooth sailing to us all...

Ricky & Yves

8d93bccf0647bf66a962a871fd83cc2f.jpg

Hey Ken and Don,

Hopefully this little thread will gain some momento as we get closer to our saildate.

In the meantime I've created a FB group that you can join if you want. Just look for " T/A Allure of the Seas October 25th 2015 ".

Btw we are from Belgium and spending some time in Florida coming April, before crossing on Allure to Europe, and when we arrive in FL in November.

Talk to you soon, here or there...

Ricky

• 1 month later...

Hi all! Myself and Evereddy are excited to be on this cruise! We have cruised a lot before however this is our first T/A! We are from Toronto and plan on flying to Barcelona a day or 2 early to do some sight seeing!!! Peter & Ed!

Hello all,

Me and my boyfriend Alex will be doing this sailing. He have done the Oasis before on the Caribbean so we are super excited to be doing now a TA on the Allure. We did the Norwegian Epic TA also from Barcelona last October so we couldn't skip this one now, we are flying from Mexico City a month earlier to use the time overseas.

Regards

Hiram

Hi,

I haven't booked this cruise yet, but putting the pieces into place as we speak (time off from work, looking at airfare, hotel in BCN prior to the cruise, etc.). It will be my 5th cruise, my 3rd T/A cruise, and my first time solo! That's the part that scares me! But T/A cruises are the best - just love all that time at sea!

Ric

2014 Celebrity Equinox (Atlantis Mediterranean)

2012 Norwegian Epic (Eastbound T/A)

2011 Princess Star (Eastbound T/A)

2006 RCCL Brilliance of the Sea (Atlantis Mediterranean)

Hiram Novelo :)

Hi there! I tired to add you to the group however you need to be a friend on Facebook for that to work. I will send you a message and you can add me and then once you are in the group can unfriend me!![emoji2][emoji2]

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

It's been a while since we got back from the eastbound transatlantic and we haven't really had the time yet to fully process it. The ship went into drydock as soon as it arrived in Europe and some modifications have been made. If you are interested in the changes have a look at our blogthing...

http://cruisetotravel.com/2015/05/27/allure-of-the-seas-2-0/

It's a shame we'll have to wait untill October to see what it looks like with our own eyes...

Hey guys,

It's been a while since we got back from the eastbound transatlantic and we haven't really had the time yet to fully process it. The ship went into drydock as soon as it arrived in Europe and some modifications have been made. If you are interested in the changes have a look at our blogthing...

http://cruisetotravel.com/2015/05/27/allure-of-the-seas-2-0/

It's a shame we'll have to wait untill October to see what it looks like with our own eyes...

Thanks for sharing! The shopping looks awesome!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys

We are Philip (me, on the right) and Valter, an Anglo/Italian couple who will be taking this TA. We hope to be doing the 3 day mini cruise prior to the TA as it leaves from Rome, which is where we live so much more convenient.

10421378_10153139541783783_3565545175957028382_n.jpg?oh=1a3fa62671f5ef6c05a07f7afc56891c&oe=564BAB85

Look forward to meeting you all on the cruise.

Philip & Valter xx

Edited by Phiva

• 3 weeks later...