Have you checked your Dynamic Dining lately?

I booked the first three nights on Dynamic Dining & on checking my Cart yesterday they were removed.

I phoned today & was told to rebook again, did so all looked fine & two hours later they were gone.

I have just phoned again & this time they informed me that things maybe changing & leave for a week.

Have others had their Dining Cart removed?

Will now have to wait & see what they now come up with.

Cheers.

All of mine are still present and correct according to the website.

What exactly do you mean when you say 'in your cart'? The dining process is very much alike ordering an item from an online retailer, anything in your cart is your shopping selection, it's not yet actually booked until you perform a checkout on the items that it contains, thereby completed the booking.

Did you perform that checkout stage? If not, you may well find that items left in your cart will be removed over time as you've not completed your booking with them.

Yes we had the same issue 8 of our reservations were gone, am waiting for reply for two weeks now call last week they are working on resolving the issue. Was told I would get response by Friday, cruise March 1, we will see. I am not hopeful it will be resolved ,preparing to stand on a line to rebook, not a good situation.

Yes we had the same issue 8 of our reservations were gone, am waiting for reply for two weeks now call last week they are working on resolving the issue. Was told I would get response by Friday, cruise March 1, we will see. I am not hopeful it will be resolved ,preparing to stand on a line to rebook, not a good situation.

I had a number of messed up dining reservations. I was also told I had to wait for Helpdesk who doesn't get to fixing things until a week or two before the cruise. I really didn't want to wait that long since part of my problem was with being able to book Wonderland. Wonderland is small and fills up. So I found the email address for RCI dining here on CC. Within 3 days of sending the email, they had fixed all of my dining issues.

I was told that the problem is that they are introducing "Rotational Dining" to Anthem & at the moment they are sorting it all out & that one can rebook dining in a week or so.

Maybe the cruisers that have booked in the last week for dining are the only ones affected with the loss of their bookings.

Hope this does not effect "Dynamic Dining" as I liked the idea.

Cheers