Internet Packages?

honeypie72

We have just come off AOS - we took our lap top and there are several sites around the ship where you can log on to the wireless network (the Viking Crown Lounges and the Promenade decks for instance).

Anyway, we knew we were not going to be on much and so we didn't buy a package. Instead, it was 50 c a minute at sea and 25 c/minute in port between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Addtionally, as crown and anchor members we had a booklet for $5 free internet time (so $10 in total for the two of us).

We spent about $6 dollars/day for 5 days = <$30 and then had $10 deducted for the crown and anchor coupons. I will see if I kept the sheet with the package options.

When we sailed the Voyager this past July,I took my laptop and bought a internet access package. i don't rememberthe exact price but it worked out to abouut $.39 per minute versu $.50 per minute. it was great to have different hotspots on the ship to use .

Hi Again

The coupons were on our bed in our cabin - are you a crown and anchor member?

I am so sorry, I threw away the internet package information. If your lap top has a wireless card you will be able to use the hot spots around the ship, otherwise you have to pay to rent a wireless card.

Archived