AT&T Cellular At Sea now available on Reflection?

KirbySS

I have a June cruise on the Reflection and AT&T cell service. Until recently the AT&T site did not list the Reflection as supported for their cruise ship plans but checking today I see that now the Reflection is listed as supported.

This is very new and possibly not implemented yet. Can anyone confirm being able to use the AT&T Cellular At Sea cruise plan on Reflection? Or at least seeing the "Cellular At Sea" service listed on your phone when onboard? I'm pretty sure you can do international roaming at any rate but getting the cruise plan would bring the cost down.

From this AT&T page:

http://www.att.com/shop/en/wireless/international/roaming.html#tab4

I find the link (when accessed from the above page it looks prettier) to supported ships now includes the Reflection:

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/international/modals/cruiseshiplist.html

I'm on the Reflection right now and was also last week. Last week we had zero AT&T cell signal from Miami until we arrived in Puerto Rico! But now this week, we had Cellular at Sea the entire way, so I guess it is now finally resolved on the Reflection......must be cuz I commented about this problem on my Survey :D

I'm on the Reflection right now and was also last week. Last week we had zero AT&T cell signal from Miami until we arrived in Puerto Rico! But now this week, we had Cellular at Sea the entire way, so I guess it is now finally resolved on the Reflection......must be cuz I commented about this problem on my Survey :D

That's great news! Thanks for letting us know.

Question answered. There is no place for negative sarcasm on Cruise Critic, so about 10 posts have been removed and the thread closed.

Please check our Guidelines for our rules regarding personal attacks.

Thanks.