Free UDP Promo - where does it show on your reservation?

xcell

So I finally booked a march cruise with the UDP but anyone know where it is supposed to show on your reservation?

I checked the website and it doesn't say anything.

Waiting for confirmation from my TA show I can at least show that but wondering, shouldn't it show on the website somewhere?

Ah thanks...

It says dining package -- does that mean for all? or limits to the first two (2 adults 2 kids for me)

I believe UDP promo is just for the first 2 in the cabin. In any event, there is no UDP for kids (12 and under). They pay half when ordering from restaurant menu or comp from MDR kids menu.

I believe UDP promo is just for the first 2 in the cabin. In any event, there is no UDP for kids (12 and under). They pay half when ordering from restaurant menu or comp from MDR kids menu.

No need to believe or guess, just look at the promo T&C: http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPagesPopup.html?pageId=wave15terms

:D

(UDP is for everyone in the cabin, UBP is for the first two only)

Click Vacation summary

Scroll down and under itinerary and planned activites you should see amenity details and it listed there.

I don't see it listed anywhere on my itinerary or the vacation summary page, does it only show up after the final payment is made?

Do we need to actually do anything once on board if we already have the package?

You need to have the UDP sticker on all keycards. If the stickers aren't there when you get the keycards (usually they are), you need to ask for example at Restaurant Reservations desk (always close to Guest Services) for it.

Edited by Demonyte

if you have a confirmation, it should say CHOD if you selected the dining plan (which is for every person in the room). The beverage package (CHOB) is only alcohol for the first 2 and then soda package for anyone else in the room (regardless of age). It doesn't show up anywhere on ncl.com, so you can call them (if you booked with them or a TA if you booked with one) and ask for a confirmation to be emailed to you. Then you'll see that the promo was applied to your reservation

I don't see it listed anywhere on my itinerary or the vacation summary page, does it only show up after the final payment is made?

Also if you go in to planning to purchase it should show you have it.

Try again, I cut and pasted mine below for example, it should be just below the trip itinerary:

Booked

Sun Seattle, Washington ---- 4:00 pm 0

Mon At Sea ---- ---- 0

Tue Juneau, Alaska 2:00 pm 10:00 pm 0

Wed Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am 8:15 pm 0

Thu Cruise Glacier Bay ---- ---- 0

Fri Ketchikan, Alaska 6:00 am 1:30 pm 0

Sat Victoria, British Columbia 6:00 pm 11:59 pm 0

Sun Seattle, Washington 8:00 am ---- 0

Amenity Details

•Adult Beverage Package

Also if you go in to planning to purchase it should show you have it.

Try again, I cut and pasted mine below for example, it should be just below the trip itinerary:

Amenity Details

•Adult Beverage Package

It has been reported by several people in different threads that the promo UDP doesn't show like that in MyNCL (unlike promo UBP does).

Edited by Demonyte

It has been reported by several people in different threads that the promo UDP doesn't show like that in MyNCL (unlike promo UBP does).

Its does for me on 2 different cruises.

Amenity Details

Adult Beverage Package

Dining Package

Free $150 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

Edited by titangas

I contacted my TA and it wasn't added so I'm glad I checked.. She told me that the latitudes promo couldn't be combined with the UDP though, does any know if that's accurate?

Edited by bmwcmu

I contacted my TA and it wasn't added so I'm glad I checked.. She told me that the latitudes promo couldn't be combined with the UDP though, does any know if that's accurate?

Yes, it is quite normal that promotions can not be stacked.

UDP is showing for my December Getaway cruise:

It's listed under 'Amenity Details' below the itinerary. In addition, the promo code shows up in the upper right hand corner of the official confirmation sent out by NCL: PROMO CODES: CHOD.

We have 2 adults and 2 teenagers in our suite and my reservation shows the following code: CHOODB. I was told by my travel agent that this means all 4 of us have the ultimate dining package, the 2 adults have the Adult Ultimate Beverage Package, and the 2 teens have the Ultimate Soda Beverage Package.