Breeze Deluxe Ocean View or Cove Balcony

Pepsigirls

Need help booked on Breeze rates of lowered slightly on Balconies and I now see the cove balcony in my price range should I keep my deluxe ocean view with the junior tub or upgrade to the cove balcony. I have never had a balcony previously. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Need help booked on Breeze rates of lowered slightly on Balconies and I now see the cove balcony in my price range should I keep my deluxe ocean view with the junior tub or upgrade to the cove balcony. I have never had a balcony previously. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would keep the DOV. It has more floor space than the Cove, plus the 2nd bathroom is nice. We don't use the tub/shower for anything other than to store our suitcases, but it is nice to brush teeth and do makeup and stuff.

Personally we liked the balcony. We had booked an ocean view on the magic, but got upgraded to a balcony room. The cove balconies are nice, but still are private in my opinion. You get a good view and they are really nice to sit out on in the morning or evening. We just booked a room on the breeze for 2016 and made sure we got a cove balcony.

Those are my 2 favorite types of cabins. It's a tough call. Would you rather have 2 bathrooms or a balcony? For 2 people, there might not be a lot of use for a 2nd bathroom, so a balcony might make sense, unless one of you tends to be in there a ton. Both rooms will have equal space in total: 230 square feet. The cove has some of that space outdoors, while the OV will have some of the space taken up by the 2nd bathroom.

But you should also consider the location of the cove. Would you have to be below the galley/kitchen? If so, I would definitely stick with the deluxe OV. Some rooms below the galley are fine, but some are very noisy from above. It's a big risk. You would need to get word from someone who has been in the exact room on that ship to know for sure if that room is one of the quiet ones under the galley. If you have cove options that are not below the galley, then those would all be fine. Under the dining room would be the most perfect.

Having been in both, I would definitely do a cove (if it's not under the galley) over a deluxe OV, even if there were 3 in the room. For 4, I would probably want the OV for the 2nd shower. The shower/jr tub in the half-bathroom is better than the one in the regular bathroom.

Edited by k2excursion

I won't be on the Breeze but will be on the Dream in April. We have a Cove Balcony (also under service desk) while our friends have the Deluxe Ocean View. I will gladly report back and let you know what I thought of both rooms and which I would book in the future. You may need to bump this and remind me, we come back April 12th so maybe bump this thread around then.

Edited by BigB0882

I went ahead and upgraded to the cove balcony found one under the guest services desk so should not have much noise at all 129 days and counting.

we just got back from the breeze, cove balcony 2260 & 2262 below the shore excursion desk. no noise at all.

I think you'll love the location under guest services, should be no noise there either.