Jolly Rodger Pirate Excursion

fozzy1975

We did it many years ago (like 10 or so) and it was fun. A great day out on the water. Great excursion for kids the age of yours. I wasn't even sure if they were still in business because I hadn't heard anything about them in a while. No one on these boards ever talks about it so I thought maybe they didn't operate anymore.

It was fun. They did a bit of Pirate "schtik" and if I recall at and drank onboard. It was a long time ago, though so while I remember it being fun, I don't remember too many details. The ship is pretty cool looking though. The kids will really recognize it as a pirate ship.

We are staying on the island this week and are doing their sunset cocktail cruise tomorrow night, I'm sure it will not be the same experience but can let you know how the staff is anyway. We did the day trip and snorkeling on the Jolly Roger in Barbados years ago, I think your kids would love it if it is anything like that one was.